Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A late June update

Tron, enjoying some 'nip

I'm a raincoast girl who in January 2009 packed up and moved to the desert. Our first year here I thought I was going to dry up - I think we had 5 days of rain all year. This year has been different. May and June it's rained at least every other day. Everyone around me is miserable but I'm in heaven! The garden isn't loving it as much and everything is a little behind. But on a rare day of sun I got out there to do some scouting and found a few things up and growing...

radishes

mini grapes! hard to imagine these will eventually be real fruit

the cabbage are filling out

kind of a cheat - I bought the rose with buds on it 2 weeks ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
A quilter from way back with a passion for all things fabric.

Followers